Associate Conversion Consultant
Conversion are the largest dedicated conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and experimentation agency in the UK. We help our clients better understand their customers - and translate this insight into action. As a business our focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through experimentation.
We believe that testing is not about changing button colours, but about creating a testing framework that allows our clients to take risks. This approach allows us to test not only our clients’ websites and apps, but also their pricing, product, and strategy. And the nature of testing means that we can definitively demonstrate and deliver ROI for our clients.
Our team is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: copywriting, behavioural psychology, user research, analytics, UX design, frontend development, and project management.
We’ve delivered results for clients ranging from one-person lead generation sites to the likes of Citrix, The Guardian, and Facebook.
We have grown significantly over the last few years and are investing in the next stage of our growth to help us achieve our goal to help our clients start testing everywhere.
ABOUT THE ROLE
For graduates of our Trainee Conversion Consultant scheme, and candidates with some previous experience working in conversion optimisation and testing.
You will work closely with our experienced consulting team across a wide range of the agency’s clients. Providing support and learning as much as you can from our consultants and project managers about how to develop, manage and deliver a conversion optimisation strategy and experimentation roadmap.
This is a huge opportunity to learn from Conversion’s 10+ years of experience in conversion optimisation and get on a fast track to becoming a Conversion Consultant across an exciting group of clients.
To focus on tactical delivery of conversion strategy and account support, whilst learning about conversion strategy and client strategy from more experienced conversion consultants.
- Client Support: working across up to six client accounts to support Senior, Lead, and Conversion consultants;
- Complete research/insight projects to identify problems with the conversion rate of client websites through quant and qual research.
- Support the consultant and pod teams to enable test delivery.
- Provide input and feedback for consultants on client optimisation strategy.
- Provide holiday cover and support for consultants as required.
- Lead the strategy of individual tests with support from consultants.
- Create test concepts to address issues identified in quant and qual research and use your conversion expertise to create effective solutions.
- Analyse and evaluate experiments - reporting on results and follow-up test ideas.
- Analysis: provide regular analysis on test and strategy performance internally and for your clients - provide and receive feedback from broader consulting team.
- Learning: present test ideas for feedback from consulting team and develop your conversion strategy skills, stay on top of industry trends.
- Collaboration: working with the rest of the consulting team and across clients to provide feedback on strategy and contribute to brainstorms for client tests.
- Sales & Marketing: work with Sales and Marketing team to develop content for marketing efforts and deliver quant and qual research for new business opportunities.
- Client management: working with your line manager toward taking on management of your first client with support and regular feedback from one of our experienced Lead Consultants.
- Creative and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Analytical mindset - comfortable handling quantitative data.
- Desire to make things better, easier to use and more effective.
- Fast-learner, not afraid to ask questions or to self-teach.
- Aware of own limitations and areas for development and shows a willingness to learn & take constructive feedback from others.
- Consistent, proactive approach to workload, can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Positive attitude to challenges and change.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
Conversion.com is filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas. Come and join our fantastic team and you'll be part of an exciting growing agency at the top of it's industry. Some of our benefits include:
● 25 days’ holiday each year
● Continuous personal development plans for all
● Company contributory pension scheme
● Private healthcare (AXA PPP) and Vitality Health membership
● Dental and wellbeing cover
● £750 annual flexible benefits package (which can be used for buying/selling holiday, gym membership/childcare vouchers and more)
● Annual travel card loan
● Weekly shopping order - breakfast, healthy snacks etc, available to all throughout the day
● Special gifts on Conversaries (the anniversary of the date you joined Conversion)
● Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge
● Charlie the Spaniel (dog friendly office!)