Conversion are the largest dedicated conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and testing agency in the UK. We help our clients better understand their customers - and translate this insight into action. As a business our focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through testing.
We believe that testing is not about changing button colours, but about creating a testing framework that allows our clients to take risks. This approach allows us to test not only our clients’ websites and apps, but also their pricing, product, and strategy. And the nature of testing means that we can definitively demonstrate and deliver ROI for our clients.
Our team is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: copywriting, behavioural psychology, user research, analytics, UX design, frontend development, and project management.
We’ve delivered results for clients ranging from one-person lead generation sites to the likes of Canon, Dominos and UNICEF.
We have grown significantly over the last few years and are investing in the next stage of our growth to help us achieve our goal to help our clients start testing everywhere.
To support the execution of Conversion’s marketing and communication strategy. This role will be about promoting the agency’s brand and services to the marketplace, to help generate new business opportunities and help expand our relationships with our clients.
This role will report directly into our Business Development Manager.
Out Marketing Assistant will work in partnership with our Business Development Manager to develop and implement Conversion’s marketing agenda.
There is a wide and diverse remit to this role including raising the awareness of our services and work through accurate targeting of clients and prospects to ensure we are reaching out to contacts that matter; organising internal and external events; using traditional channels as well as social media channels to increase our presence in the digital marketplace; supporting the delivery of the company’s content strategy.
- Manage a programme of both internal and external events from start to finish including attendee targeting and data management; organising all logistics; budget management; promotion and overall implementation.
- Identify key external opportunities for the business to promote its brand i.e. speaker opportunities for CEO, or Conversion Consultants.
- Content & Marketing Collateral:
- Working with stakeholders across the business to produce an editorial calendar of content, edit and publish the agreed new content both on and offline.
- Work with Business Development Manager to develop specific marketing collateral for prospecting. This includes things like case studies, thought leadership pieces and client testimonials.
- Work with Client Services team and other relevant stakeholders across the business to support on ad hoc initiatives like the Conversion client newsletter.
- Drive and deliver Conversion’s awards calendar and programme from a marketing perspective ensuring industry award entries are to a high standard and deadlines are met.
- Digital & Social:
- Manage the growth of Conversion’s digital presence to increase share of voice, traffic and engagement across key digital and social channels.
- Work with Business Development Manager and key stakeholders across the business to ensure continuous improvement and maintenance of company website.
- An organised, proactive, people person who ‘gets stuff done’
- Positive attitude to challenges and change
- High level of attention to detail ensuring our work is flawless
- Ability to build good working relationships across entire company, including senior stakeholders
- Ability and confidence to know when to use initiative and to challenge the norm when appropriate
- Ambition to learn and grow
- Outstanding communications skills both written and verbally
- Comfortable communicating with clients and prospects via the phone
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities
Conversion.com is filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas. Come and join our fantastic team and you'll be part of an exciting growing agency at the top of it's industry. Some of our benefits include:
● 25 days’ holiday each year
● Continuous personal development plans for all
● Company contributory pension scheme
● Private healthcare (AXA PPP) and Vitality Health membership
● Dental and wellbeing cover
● £750 annual flexible benefits package (which can be used for buying/selling holiday, gym membership/childcare vouchers and more)
● Annual travel card loan
● Weekly shopping order - breakfast, healthy snacks etc, available to all throughout the day
● Special gifts on Conversaries (the anniversary of the date you joined Conversion)
● Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge
● Charlie the Spaniel (dog friendly office!)