Digital Project Manager
Conversion are the largest dedicated conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and testing agency in the UK. We help our clients better understand their customers - and translate this insight into action. As a business our focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through testing.
We believe that testing is not about changing button colours, but about creating a testing framework that allows our clients to take risks. This approach allows us to test not only our clients’ websites and apps, but also their pricing, product, and strategy. And the nature of testing means that we can definitively demonstrate and deliver ROI for our clients.
Our team is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: copywriting, behavioural psychology, user research, analytics, UX design, frontend development, and project management.
We’ve delivered results for clients ranging from one-person lead generation sites to the likes of Citrix, The Guardian, and Facebook.
We have grown significantly over the last few years and are investing in the next stage of our growth to help us achieve our goal to help our clients start testing everywhere.
To ensure the successful delivery of client and company projects on time and on budget via achievable capacity planning, effective communication, and motivation of the design, development and consulting teams.
- Deliver the expected level of hours/testing to clients based on contracts
- Understand and manage the contractual obligations on all client relationships
- Allocate the appropriate number of hours to resources to complete expected client tasks
- Manage the pod team workload with a constant view on progress against plan, utilisation and being aware of what all pod members are working on at all times
- Manage the delivery of internal projects delegated to the PM and your pod
- Update all project management tools to allow for timely client/company visibility of project progress
- Act as the client’s main point of contact and schedule all client meetings as required
- Act as a team motivator who acknowledges pod and resource successes/challenges
- Ensure company processes are followed to achieve the above responsibilities, and communicate process improvements with the wider PM team
- Ensure accurate time tracking for yourself and the pod
- Quarterly client planning meetings to set goals for all work streams - working with the Consultant, MD and Client Services lead
- Monthly planning meetings with Consultants to plan in all work on a monthly basis based on Quarterly goals
- Weekly resource planning meeting to ensure good utilisation within the pod team
- Fortnightly reconciliation meeting to review progress against plan and pro-actively flagging when projects are going over or under the percentage targets set
- Where relevant, working closely with the Senior Account Director to ensure pro-active management of client work and to raise any challenges which require senior client relationship management
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Balanced approach of what’s right for the client vs what’s commercially right for the business
- Outstanding personal and communications skills both internally and externally
- Eye for detail - spot mistakes that others haven’t
- Proactive approach to clients and workload
- Positive attitude to challenges and change
- Credibility and gravitas within the team, the business and with clients
- Fast learner, understands client's business quickly and well
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve
- Effectively manage multiple projects
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Generalist - an appreciation of the different disciplines and their contribution to project success, which may have been gained through working in digital/agency environments, or a professional services environment
- Demonstrable experience of commercial awareness
- Have worked as a PM, or have received a level of professional PM qualification/training
- Excel/Google Sheets experience to draw conclusions and support decision making
Conversion.com is filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas. Come and join our fantastic team and you'll be part of an exciting growing agency at the top of it's industry. Some of our benefits include:
● 25 days’ holiday each year
● Continuous personal development plans for all
● Company contributory pension scheme
● Private healthcare (AXA PPP)
● Dental and wellbeing cover
● £750 annual flexible benefits package (which can be used for buying/selling holiday, gym membership/childcare vouchers and more)
● Annual travel card loan
● Weekly shopping order - breakfast, healthy snacks etc, available to all throughout the day
● Special gifts on Conversaries (the anniversary of the date you joined Conversion)
● Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge
● Charlie the Spaniel (dog friendly office!)